All Co-Author packages include at a minimum the following:
- Co-author agreement for one chapter in a specific co-authoring book
- Publishing schedule for your chapter
- Copyright clause in your favour
- Includes your biography and photograph
- Your own Authors Webpage (photograph/logo and your biography)
- PenCraft Introduction and Writing Guidelines
- PenCraft Books support from sign-up to chapter submission
- Marketing Material for your co-authoring Book, which may include video interviews, and personal Press Releases
- Additional discounts if purchasing over 100 or 200 printed books, where this is offered by the printer
- Published in print, eBook and all Kindle applications
- On-going royalties
- 3% royalty payment from the adjusted net price from sign-up through the full time of publishing
Total Cost per co-author *: £315.00 US$375.00
Need Help? Never written a chapter/book before? PCB offers a Full Support Package for the Co-Author:
Our full support package offers the most assistance to our co-authors and is supported through PenCraft Books support and the individual partners; as well as other experienced entrepreneurs and authors.
In addition to the benefits in the Basic Package (above), PenCraft Books can offer you:
- Support through a range of different options through Coaching or Mentoring.
- Chapter editing – you have the opportunity to submit your draft chapter in advance of the submission date. Your chapter will be edited/critiqued by a member of the PenCraft Books Editing Panel, who will provide you with full feedback and a critique.
- PayPlan – pay your fee over a period of three months.
- PenCraft Books support– this will give you access to all support provided by PenCraft Books from sign-up to chapter submission. This includes, but is not exclusive to regular MasterClasses – these will be offered once a month and will be hosted by an experienced entrepreneur or author to answer questions submitted in advance.